Five Nights At Industries
A downloadable FNAF Fangame
Miles Ahead Storage & Distribution, Inc. is a place located in Oxford, UK. A warehouse that has been keeping numerous items from the Fredbear and Friends establishment safe, until one late night.
Several days following the company's radio silence, you, in search of a missing friend decide to give the warehouse a little visit, but things aren't as they seem.
You don't have much time before they get to you.
[Five Nights At Industries] is a short horror-themed arcade experience based on the Five Nights at Freddy's saga, and is a spin-off to the Fredbear and Friends series. The main objective of the game is to escape by completing certain tasks and solving puzzles in a limited period of time.
- Multiple ways to escape
- Full free-roam
A powerful gaming computer is required to play the game on higher graphical settings.
This game has been tested at a stable 150 - 200 frames per second with the following specifications:
- OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
- Graphics Card: Nvidia RTX 2060 Super
- Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 3800XT 8-Core Processor 3.89 GHz
- Memory: 32GB RAM
- Laugny | Programming, Modeling, Texturing, Audio, Animations
- Luca06 | Beta Testing
- Rugbug Redfern | Update Utility
- Download the FNAI.zip
- In there you will find a config.txt and the FNAIUpdateUtility.exe
- Make sure that both files always are in the same Path before executing.
- The FNAIUpdateUtility.exe will always download the newest version of the game.
- Use the FNAIUpdateUtility.exe as the Main executable because if there is no update found, it will just start the game normally.
- At this point you probably wont have to visit this Site anymore because you already have an update utility.
If you have any problems feel free to DM me on Discord: Laugny#4342
- Version Logs3 days ago
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.